Servings per package:
Paprika, Chili Powder, Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Turmeric, Fenugreek Seed, Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp butter/ghee
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, diced
- 2 level tbsp Agra Beef & Coconut Curry Masala
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, diced
- 2.2 lb lean beef, diced
- 10 oz coconut cream
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat the ghee in a large pan until hot.
- Add the onion, ginger and garlic, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the Agra Lamb & Coconut Curry Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.